STEEL PROPHET reveal their new official video for the song 'Thrashed Relentlessly'!
US Heavy / Power metal legends STEEL PROPHET reveal their new official video for the song “Thrashed Relentlessly”!
The track is taken from the band’s upcoming album “The God Machine” out on April 26th, 2019 and can be viewed here:
Los Angeles based, US Heavy / Power metal legends STEEL PROPHET are back with a new massive sounding heavy metal album that will definitely hit the top lists of 2019! Five years after the release of their latest album "Omniscient" the band recruited the all-star Heavy Metal singer / producer R.D. Liapakis of Mystic Prophecy / Devil's Train and his uniquely ranged vocal skills to perfectly match the songs on "The God Machine".
Check also “The God Machine” official video below:
1. The God Machine
3. Thrashed Relentlessly
4. Dark Mask / Between Love And Hate
5. Damnation Calling
7. Buried And Broken
8. Lucifer / The Devil Inside
9. Fight, Kill
10. Life = Love = God Machine
• Produced by R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy, Devil’s Train, Suicidal Angels, Firewind, Eldritch, Silius, FireForce and many more) & Steve Kachinsky.
• Mixed and Mastered by “Best Producer 2017-Heavy Music Award” winner Henrik Udd at Henrik Udd Recording Studios (Architects, Bring Me The Horizon, Hammerfall, Powerwolf etc).
• Pre-Production by Evan K. & R.D. Liapakis.
• Engineered by Henrik Udd, R.D. Liapakis, Steve Kachinsky, Christian Schmid, Bill Metoyer.
• All songs by Dennis, Kachinsky, Liapakis, Tarascio, Paget.
• Additional guitars by Alex Kane, Dallas Perkins and Evan K.
• Artwork / Illustration by Dusan Markovic Arts (www.markovicdusan.com).
Available as LTD. Digipak CD (including logo patch), Red/Black Splatter Vinyl (Strictly limited to 500 copies worldwide) & Digital format.
R.D. Liapakis is not just only the man behind the microphone though since he, alongside Steve Kachinsky is responsible for the songwriting and production process of the album. The voice of R.D. Liapakis sounds tough, bluesy and strong, with wide range, power and style. The high notes come effortlessly, and the lead vocals make you want to stand up and wail along with his singing.